7.12.2009

Today you weren't here for...

So, Matt is out and about in Los Angeles these days. I feel like one of those girls I like to make fun of who get mopey whenever their husbands are gone. Yup. It's as if I've forgotten how to be alone. I think this means: we should do this more often. Without further ado...

Matt, today you weren't here:
1. To crack my lower back when it got annoying.
2. To whine about my indecisiveness when I threw out the bathroom rug.
3. To walk with me to church.
4. To laugh at Farley when he grabbed the frozen blackberries from me.
5. To take naps with me.
6. To go on a bike ride to the reservoir.
7. To tell me what you wanted for dinner.
8. To clean up after.
9. To congratulate me on finding my ipod.
10. To lecture me about my garments poking out my dress.

I'm so happy he's out having fun, but the place feels hollow without him.

No comments: