7.28.2009

Bad Analogies




Who doesn't need a good laugh? I shared this story with my neighbors yesterday, and thought you might want to roll around on the floor for a while, clutching your stomach.
In that discussion about children, the one that most couples have at some point, Matt voiced his concerns about being in the delivery room.

"Imagine if I were taking the biggest dump of my life, and it hurt, and you knew it was your fault. How would you feel?"

"Hm. No. Not the same at all."

Immediately I conjured images of Metamucil, Apples, and 8g Fiber Bread. Would that produce the equivelant pain of passing a human through something the size of a quarter? Perhaps not. Maybe if they were the size of cannonballs, as pictured above.

And yes, I am aware that this picture is really, really gross. It was my intention.






2 comments:

Katie L said...

Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, not the same at all. ;)

Susannah said...

That picture illustrates the story masterfully!