3.17.2009

Brighten A Day


Matt and I have officially arrived @ the culminating peak of Mormonication...the "we" blog. Well, I suppose it's actually just me blogging.
I was born in Copenhagen, Denmark on April 26, 1986. Matt was born in Harbor City (L.A.), California, on January 11, 1982. We met for the first time at a friend's wedding, and went on our first date in November, 2004. Nearly two years later, we were married in the San Diego LDS temple on August 26, 2006.

We've had many adventures as married folk. We've lived in Rexburg, Idaho, Las Vegas, Nevada, Kansas City, Kansas, and traveled from Catalina to Norway. We picked up a pet rat on the way -- Farley. He's named for his magnificent obesity. We enjoy the outdoors, we love to cook, and we live to travel. I'll document our adventures (tame and otherwise) in hopes that it might brighten your day.

No comments: