Matt and I are going to look at potentially purchasing a place this next week. The asking price is $74,900--a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom place in downtown Moscow. It would be cheaper than renting, with the exception that you pay for 30 years. If we decide to buy it, however, the goal would be to rent it afterwards.So here's my bet. I'm addicted to shopping. It fills me with this euphoria; yet mixed with a powerful burst of nausea. A sickening feeling every time a think about it. I bet that I can go an entire month (that's right, until April 19th) without purchasing a single "personal and frivolous" item for myself. That means: clothes, make-up, books, lunch, etc. I bet that I can take my weekly allowance, place it in the piggy bank and not look back.
With the single, pre-planned purchase of Twilight this Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment