To those of you considering having a sex life: don't. Unless you have a burning desire to be prodded (yearly!!!) with medival torture devices and pricked in private places, I highly advise against it.
Oh my goodness April! I was laughing my head off at this! But I totally agree - girlie exams are no fun. And what's up with doctors who either try to have small talk with you during the whole thing (HELLO! I'm trying to pretend I'm anywhere but here right now!) or those that explain exactly what they're doing as it's happening (I DO NOT want to know when you're scraping my cervix!).
1 comment:
Oh my goodness April! I was laughing my head off at this! But I totally agree - girlie exams are no fun. And what's up with doctors who either try to have small talk with you during the whole thing (HELLO! I'm trying to pretend I'm anywhere but here right now!) or those that explain exactly what they're doing as it's happening (I DO NOT want to know when you're scraping my cervix!).
Post a Comment