You know the moment you realize you've been trailing a ten foot string of toilet paper (perhaps with some leftovers)? OMG did everyone in the near vicinity just witness that... is the thought bounding through my mind. No worries, no worries, my story is far worse.
Since it's after labor day, I don a white dress to work. I look good.
On my way home, I sling on my back pack. Everything where it's supposed to be? Okay.
After walking a mile home in the boiling sun, bike in hand because I didn't want to muss my clothes (vain, anyone?) I clamber up the hill and reach back to adjust my pack. There's a lump in the way: my dress. To avoid any further embarassment, I tug quickly to cover my butt.
Did I just prance down Highway 8, the biggest and busiest street in town, with my ass in full view? It wasn't just in my skivvies; I displayed my sheerly clothed, mostly see-through *I aspire to be a grandma in the 1700's underwear* white butt. In all its jiggling glory. No support for this guy.
For obvious reasons, I am not about to post a picture.
6.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment