4.13.2009

Easter!

Matt has introduced me to Easter. AKA Christmas Jr. That's not to say that I wasn't aware of Easter or its comings and goings, but I got an Easter basket this morning!!! It was filled with purple plastic crap, but hidden throughout were an abundance of malt eggs, Cadbury eggs, and presents. A movie and a CD, to be specific.
Easter was a day-long event, filled with food, clorox, and church.

First, Matt tried to convince me that church actually started at 9:30am, not 9am. He did not succeed. Next, we came home and cooked ham, challah bread (braided Jewish loaf), key lime squares, and cleaned the house. Luckily, I sprayed clorox in the ham glaze, so we had to make another batch. The Langston's made some schmancy veggies, which we all ate heartily of at 4pm. Then, in honor of the day, Katie, Adah, and I made a trip to the church with some plastic bags to pick up some litter. Two 30 Gallon bags later, we still hadn't succeeded.

Either way, Matt and I ended the evening with Juno, and I don't think I've ever wanted to start my family so badly.

No comments: