Neither of these photos are particularly good, but what do you think? I'm a little more hesitant this time around because my face isn't quite as gamine as it once was...
5.27.2011
To Pixie or not to Pixie?
I go through this every year, and I'm beginning to think I should just keep my pixie. So the question today: to pixie or not?


Neither of these photos are particularly good, but what do you think? I'm a little more hesitant this time around because my face isn't quite as gamine as it once was...
Neither of these photos are particularly good, but what do you think? I'm a little more hesitant this time around because my face isn't quite as gamine as it once was...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Brett and I both vote 1. for the pixie and 2. that your baby is cute.
I'm all for cutting hair these days, but I really do love your hair right now. I think it's super cute. You really can't go wring though. I second Brett & Hailey...your baby is cute!
Post a Comment