9.19.2010

Seriously?

We have MICE! How wretched! Matt heard a little scratching the other day, so we placed a couple of traps and....

caught 6!

Is it bad that I think these little guys -- are cute? I feel a little ashamed for killing them, but what else can I do?

So, we're out to find the source of these little buggers. Yech.

3 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

eeekkk hope you get them all!

Emily said...

April, I'm long overdue wandering over here! Congrats on the upcoming baby and the house, and sorry about the mice! Overall sounds like things are tipped in your favor. :)

Brett & Hailey Cahoon said...

Funny that mice are so gross but rats aren't eh? Been thinking about you. Wondering how you and your little belly girlie are doing. Just had Finn 2 days ago. I love it! You're going to also, even the hard stuff.

Hearcha!