1.29.2010

Totally Awesome Lesson



It's rare that this happens, but I had a wonderful class today. Every student was present, we ate brownies, and learned ALL about evaluation. I want to record the incredible success my heart feels today, but I suppose a post will suffice.

Activity 1: Turn in your paper, get a brownie
Activity 2: Boggle (spelling and critical thinking--I'm not a slacker)
Activity 3: The four parts of evaluation--this was great because although I lectured a bit, there was so much input
Activity 4: How you evaluate; I gave each group a photo of a stereotypical person, and the group had to create a name, profession, etc.

I think my favorite part was the brownie bit. Everybody needs some cheering up sometime.

2 comments:

Andrew Jorgensen said...

That does sound like an awesome lesson, not just because I wish my professors would bring brownies, but cos of the larnin'

Susannah said...

What a fun lesson! I love it when you know a lesson went well. Good felling!