
I feel a little stingy and cheap when I use coupons. Sad, but true. I feel that if I don't have the funds to purchase crap without little paper slips, then I shouldn't bother. Then I discovered that coupons are: Ta-da! You guessed it! ADVERTISING!
So I've been mooching as many coupons as possible from those coupon books and the mail. I've got 20% of my dry-cleaning, free french fries, $5 of Disney movies--all sorts of stuff. I used to feel that if I had a coupon, it meant I had to use it. Now I know that it's not necessary. It's simply to save when I need it to.
I employed the use of 4 coupon's at Michael's yesterday, saving myself over $10. Although it was a hassle and I had to process 4 transactions, it got 4 MORE coupons in return plus it saved me an hour's work ($11 for an hour of work vs. 10 min. shuffling coupons...).
Mission accomplished and cheapness achieved. It's like, Idaho's gimmick!

No comments:
Post a Comment